Please see our new small video clip and feel free to share the YouTube URL.
- Referenda in Russian-controlled Ukraine ‘cannot be regarded as legal’: UN political affairs chief
- World ‘must engage’ or risk Afghanistan’s collapse, Security Council hears
- UN urges investment in clean, sustainable tourism, as numbers bounce back
- ‘Dire’ and deteriorating pattern of rights abuse continues in Ukraine
- Iran: UN condemns violent crackdown against hijab protests
- Russia: Alarm over arrests of military mobilization protesters
- In a world of new challenges, ‘we need to build on what unites us’, Assembly President tells UN Member States