Please see the below clip from the World Health Organization on travelling during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Rights experts condemn ongoing demolition of Palestinian Bedouin village
- Untreated hearing loss threatens nearly 2.5 billion people worldwide – WHO
- Secretary-General urges countries to end ‘deadly addiction’ to coal
- First Person: fighting for women’s financial freedom
- Environmental racism in Louisiana’s ‘Cancer Alley’, must end, say UN human rights experts
- Equitable vaccine delivery plan needs more support to succeed: COVAX partners
- UN agencies appeal for $266 million to feed refugees in eastern Africa