Please see the below clip from the World Health Organization on travelling during the coronavirus outbreak.
- UN relief chief pledges support for Nigeria
- UN coordinator in Tonga: ‘Resources on the ground are not enough’
- Urgent action needed to protect Vietnamese workers trafficked to Serbia
- Yemen: UN mission warns of ‘devastating’ loss of life, as Guterres condemns coalition airstrikes
- UN chief calls for action to put out ‘5-alarm global fire’
- 1.5 million children lack treatment for severe wasting in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Person: ‘We saw people running from the tsunami, screaming’