Please see the below clip from the World Health Organization on travelling during the coronavirus outbreak.
- UN rights experts express ‘outrage’ at Belarus police violence against peaceful protesters
- WHO chief calls for solidarity in financing, ensuring equal access to future COVID-19 vaccine
- UN rights experts call for accountability following Beirut’s ‘unprecedented’ lethal explosion
- ‘Urgent need’ to stop erosion of nuclear order, major UN disarmament forum hears
- Deaths of children in northeast Syria ‘could have been averted’: UNICEF
- Real Life Heroes: on a journey towards quality healthcare
- Coronavirus and schools: Access to handwashing facilities key for safe reopening