The Haiti earthquake of 12 January 2010 measured 7.0 on the Richter scale. Hundreds of thousands of Haitians lost their lives. The United Nations lost 102 of its staff. The names of 102 UN staff confirmed to have died follows, we remember them all and their loved ones today, 10 years since their tragic loss …. Read More
- On World Social Justice Day, the UN labour agency says ‘put people and planet first'
- Haitian leaders urged to end political impasse
- More than $1 billion pledged for post-earthquake recovery in Albania
- Simple urine test could improve early detection of bladder cancer – WHO study
- Central African Republic: Security Council reflects on peace deal anniversary
- End hostilities, ‘preserve lives’: UN refugee chief makes appeal for people trapped in Syria’s Idlib
- ‘Deliberate starvation’ tactics used in South Sudan could be a war crime